Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Gardening

Hello lovelies!

Have you ever planted a fruit bearing tree in a pot?  I have always marveled at photos I see in facebook of fruit-bearing trees (with LOTS of fruits!) in a pot. So when my son has a tree planting activity, I took the chance to buy one tree for our home. I bought balimbing trees for his school project and then I kept a kamias tree for ourselves.

We had a huge kamias tree at the backyard but it died. It used to bear around 5 baskets of kamias fruits every week. My aunt Bella had a steady stream of income coming from that tree.

I hope that this tree will bear as much fruits as our previous one.


Aside from the tree, I was also able to buy 2 mature strawberry plants with 3 runners. How lucky was that!


Here are the runners...

So we cut it from the main plant and planted it in a pot.

We placed the strawberry plants in the coolest area in our yard. We hope that these plants will bear us sweet and delicious fruits.

What are the plants in your garden? Share the link to your garden in the comment section so we could visit you there!

xo, Ails

No comments:

Post a Comment