Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DIY Wedding : My Wedding Dress

OMG! Janice just sent me the gowns she designed for my wedding!  She is a dear friend and she put into drawing my idea of the perfect wedding dress!

I want my gown to be simple and flowing because the reception will take place in a farm.  I like it floor length but without a train because I'll be walking on grass, gravel, and probably some dirt.  I love chiffon but i also love lace (who doesn't?).  I could not make up my mind between the two so Janice suggested a combination of both.  And she offered to draw it for me because my mind was so drained and at the same time over-saturated with wedding gown ideas that i could not focus.

And these are what she sent me...


They're perfect!  Aren't they lovely?  Janice is the best! I love her!

She's an architect and with these drawings, I think she should also be a fashion designer.  She knows a lot about textile and different designs too.  


My next post about My DIY Wedding would probably be about our invitation.  Oh my! I'm sooo excited!


xoxo, ails

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is incredible!!!
    i love it!
    what a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Chelsea! ^_^ You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, ails, I'm happy I was able to help you... and chelsea, thank you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This dress is soooo pretty. I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. You lovelies touch my heart so deep. Thank you so much! I'm excited too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete