Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Blog Candy Winners!

Hello dearies! :)



As promised, I, together with the girls, drew the winners tonight. Yay! 


For the His & Hers Scrap Candy, we had 3 participants.  Thank you girls for introducing me to your lovely inspirations...
 I let Strawberry and Mariko do the drawing...
 
 
 And the winner is.....
Heather! Congratulations! Please email me your name and complete mailing address at aileenrealeza [at] gmail [dot] com.

And for the Blythe Candy, we had 6 lovelies!  :)
 Here's Maria and Pepper preparing the lots...
 ...doing a little shembot
 ...and picking the winner.
 And the winner is...
Janice!
Congratulations! Please email me your name, complete mailing address, and guitar pendant color choice at aileenrealeza [at] gmail [dot] com.

This back to back giveaway has been a very happy and mind opening experience for me.  I enjoyed it so much and I am soooo grateful to all of you who joined.  All of you inspire me to be better.  i love you all! :)

1 comment: