Friday, July 20, 2012

One of Our Dreams - a Public Library of our Own

Have I told you that my hubby and I are both librarians by profession?  Well... we are!  And we love books and reading!

We also dreamed of having our own public library to share with the people in our town.  And then as I was surfing my friend's tumblr, I discovered this...


Mr. Hernando “Nanie” Guanlao started the Reading Club in  Balagtas Street in Barangay La Paz, Makati where he shares all these book 24/7 to anyone.  According to the article, he lets people take the book/s of their choice for free believing that these will come back a thousand fold.  You can read the full article here.

I admire Mr. Guanlao for starting this.  It inspired me even more to start working on our dream of putting up a library like this in our town.  I better start now 'coz we will be doing this from scratch.    






2 comments:

  1. They can even hammer away at colds and assist in making injuries in your muscles and joints
    better. Do note that cheap conditioners are very waxy, which is not good for the hair as it blocks
    the cuticles of the hair, giving it the illusion that it is shiny.
    After that, it's upto you to take care of yourself and your hair.


    My site :: cuidados del pelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuinely noo matter if someone doesn't know then its up to oher visitors that they will help, sso herre
    it occurs.

    My web site womens shoes

    ReplyDelete