Friday, July 20, 2012

Running back on track


It's been months, 2 1/2 months to be exact, since my last post.

I've been feeling out of focus for quite sometime. Felt really bad to lose my muse.

But now, I'm back! I have set some life goals for the coming months. My list is supposed to keep me focused and inspired. I really hope it does.

For starter, I jogged 2 rounds inside the campus yesterday. And 3 this afternoon. And am going to add another tomorrow. I am determined to do this daily even for a short 10-minute jog. My body badly needed some exercise. And my skin enjoyed a breath of fresh air after jogging too. I added a round today because my skin haven't excreted enough sweat like yesterday's. I felt really refreshed after that 3rd round.

Aside from the reason of getting fit and healthy, I am also aiming for a bikini body by May 2013. Yep, that's right! Even my CS scar won't stop me from strutting my stuff next summer! Ha! Just wait and see. ;)

Oh, I plan to share some highlights of my long hiatus in the coming days. They're really important to me so I want to document them here.

That's all for now. Good night lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment