Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sewing spring/summer dresses for my lovely Blythe dolls

Here's what I've been up to in the past 2 weeks.  I managed to squeezed in some hand-sewing everytime my baby is asleep. Spring/Summer dresses with lovely flowery and paisley-like print!

 Aren't they beautiful in their new spring/summer dresses? The green on green (model: Maria) was my first finished dress followed by the green on orange (Model: Mariko), then the violet for the little one (Model: Dottie), and last but not the least, the blue on yellow (Model: Pepper).

 Here's Pepper modeling the first hand-sewn dress.

Pepper and Maria both modeling my first 2 dresses.

I plan to sell online a new batch of these spring/summer dresses real soon. Stay tuned for updates! :D
   

No comments:

Post a Comment