Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something Good

Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good 


Those were the lines i've been singing in my head on my wedding day.  It was the happiest day of my life - at least for now. ^_^ We have truly felt the love of all our families, relatives, and friends. I could not ask for more.  But blessings kept coming from all over and it's very overwhelming.  So we are very grateful and we want you all to know how much your love means to us.


Lots of pictures have already been uploaded in Facebook.  We had too many photographers, I haven't finished checking all the shots taken that day. ^_^


I'll be posting some pics here after our trip to Caramoan.  We'll leave tonight.  But before we do, I want to share with you 2 of my companions.  Yes I have 2 new companions, aside from my dear husband! ^_^


Here they are...


Please meet Maria...

 
she's a wedding gift for me, straight from Japan, from Mom Yohko...

We bade her farewell yesterday noon at the airport.  We will all miss her.  Here is Maria waving goodbye...

And then from the airport, my dear husband (*giggle*  i still find myself giggling everytime I call him husband *giggle*) and i met my old dear friend at Mann Hann Megamall.  She helped me in adopting Pepper from Singapore.  Please meet Pepper...

with her cute little puppy! I don't have a name for my puppy yet because I was expecting Pepper to arrive nude and without any of her stock.

Chacha and I had fun with Maria and Pepper at the restaurant...


And here's a picture of Pepper with Iron Man last night...

Maria has a picture with Iron Man too but Pepper might get jealous so I won't show it anymore.

Aren't they gorgeous!?!  I love them so much and they will travel with us to Caramoan tonight.  I'm sure they will both enjoy the beach.

Till next time. Ciao!

xoxo,
Ails

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you, Aileen! You're so pretty. How did your wedding go? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to hear again from you..hope to see a glimpse on your weeding pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dearies! I'll be posting pics from our honeymoon too! i'm still at Camarines Sur. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. that song is from The Sound of Music, love that musical film, hmmm... been seeing your Blythes everywhere you go, I'm drooling... lol!

    ReplyDelete