Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Breadcrumbs Project 366 : Day 32


Isn't this dragon flash drive adorable?  Hubby brought this 8 gigabyte Kingston home today to show me.  I'm glad he did coz it really made my day after a very frustrating incident with a tricycle driver on my way home. I wanted to cry for what the driver did but my uncle and aunt, who also happen to be my Godparents, saved me from it.  They instructed their driver to take me home using their own vehicle.  

I somehow felt silly, like a little girl, for my reaction - my eyes were filled with tears as I tell my Godparents what happened.  Good thing I was able to hold my tears back.  And my Godparents, being kind and all, tried their best to lighten up my mood.  They are just too sweet, loving, and thoughtful.  And I am forever grateful for having them in my life. I hope I could somehow show them how much they mean to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment