Since February, all i ever did was crochet these granny circles. Today, I finally got to create something with paper! Hooray!
This card is for our former housemate's wedding this Saturday. Now i feel great! I thought i had lost my mojos! This card is very simple but I made it with love and with the available materials in my stash right now.
- green cardstock from All About Scrapbooking
- yellow cardstock manually embossed with Fiskar's leaves template (a gift from Claire)
- green & flower buttons
- Prima flowers (gifts from Claire)
- stamp - cake from Love, Elsie's Betty set
- ColorBox pigment ink - Peony
- Leeho Pastel glitter glue in yellow
Good night lovelies!