Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sylvanian Families "Love at the Movies" Photo Contest 2013

Last year, I joined the 2012 Sylvanian Families Love Photo Contest.  It was fun and exciting.  I only had 1 Sylvanian family back then so I used real plants and some non-SF objects as props.  

So anyway, the PH{heart}SF is once again hosting a LOVE photo contest this year!  The theme is "LOVE at the Movies."  This time, I submitted 2 entries. 

Can you guess what movie inspired me in this first picture? 
It's Moulin Rouge! I absolutely LOVE that film. Everything about it.

How about this second picture? Do you know the inspiration behind this?
It's Upside Down.  It is a cute LOVE story with a beautiful cast.  But I absolutely LOVE its special effects.

And the best part of joining the contest was that I, together with the Mister, had LOTS of fun "sweding" the inspiration movies I used for my entries. Here are some of our behind the scene photos...

My first entry was taken using a Samsung S3 camera.  The 2nd one was with a Nikon D90.  The behind the scenes of course were taken with the S3.

The contest mechanics and rules are posted in this album. Deadline of submission of entries is on February 28, 2013.  Once again, this contest is open for local residents (Philippines) and a there's a different contest for the international community.  You can view the local submissions here and the international submissions here.

They are once again giving away really AWESOME prizes for the winners as bonus to the fun one gets while playing and shooting with one's Sylvanian Families!

Can you tell how much I enjoyed this experience? Haha.  I was thinking of shooting my 3rd and last entry (maximum of 3 entries per contestant) tonight if time permits. Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment