Thursday, January 17, 2013

Paalam 2012! Mabuhay 2013!


I have been busy with lots of things in the past 6 months.  Some of the stuff I did are worthy to be shared  with my dear blog readers and friends,  but I was just tooo lazy to post.  Expressing my thoughts with words has always been a difficult task for me to do so I became more active in Instagram instead.  

However, the desire for me to develop my communication skills is still alive.  I want that flame to burn brighter and hotter so one of my goals for 2013 is to be active again in blogging.  I'll start that by wrapping some things up from the previous year.

The pictures below are some of my creative works / endeavors last December 2012.  I was able to create a 2013 planner as gifts for my sisters and girlfriends.  I am currently finishing the cover of my own planner so it's not in these pictures yet. Every step of the planner creation was fun! The planner layouting, the digital scrapbooking, crocheting, sewing, cover designing, etc. were all done slowly and meticulously and with lots of love and fun!  I also made some cash envelopes for my Christmas cash gifts using my new embossing tool that my dear friend Janice gave me. 


Oh and one of the best things that happened to me last year was joining the BETP Exporter's Fair.  It was my first time ever to join a fair and I really learned a lot from that wonderful experience.  I want to join another one (or maybe more) this year! 

That's it! I think I'm ready to start this year right.  :D  Signing off to make some plans for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment