Friday, April 13, 2012

Pepper in a new Licca Poseable Neck Body

Hello Lovelies!

Still pretty busy around here.  However, I just want to share with you a body swap and my new adopted girl. :D

Here's Pepper showing off her new poseable body.

Pepper swapped bodies with my new adopted Licca I named Mira.  Mira's hair has been cut too short by her previous mom but I still love her and I really find her cute!

Here's Pepper thanking Mira with a burger for the body swap.

Pepper and her mom are so pleased with her new body. :D

And Mira came with another friend.  She is just as pretty.  But she is not staying for long in our house because  I am going to gift her to a dear friend.

Below is a comparison photo between the bodies of Takara Blythe (orange hair) and Takara Licca (green hair). This Licca body is a bit taller and has longer legs than the Blythe body and the new Tomy Licca body of Pepper. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Aileen!It been monts since we talked how are you doing?I finally know how to do my blog buttons and I did them on my blog buttons page.I love your blythe doll,she is adoreable isn't she.My mom going to sell some of my blythe dolls that I don't want anymore so that she can get the money she made from them.Have a great day Aileen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Semeeah! Thanks a lot! Yes, she is definitely adorable! :D I'm so glad you finally worked out the banner and buttons on your page! And I hope to see your girls up for adoption. Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete